Wednesday, January 16, 2008

17 jan 2008

today my college is a first examination day~but i m not havin exam today,but will hv it tml..Business LAW arr....sigh~good luck to all my frens in exam yeah...i am very stress..yet feeling sleepy now, the neslo ais tat i hv drunk jz now is not useful for me today..goin to piak again tml..study smart and hard..my ah ya bro said tat lecturers wont prefer us to memorize,but to understand,so he was quite relax last time while havin exams..he was based on his understanding last time..i went to mcd to study,went to my classmate to study..gonna CHI SIN~breaking records? ya..i hv been done my revision til 6 or 7 morning last few days..not only one time, more than 5 or 6 days...suffering ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u keep revisioning like this method, really will chi sin lor!! relax urself,gal~~add oil ya!!

(u know who i am de...hehe)