Thursday, June 5, 2008

heartbroken

Heartbroken,
Nothing better than to sleep, i cant forget that you are gone, i cant forget ur smile, i cant forget u,
you told me tat u will be fine, you talked to me happily before,cried sadly and called me immediately,cant forget u hanging up with me last time, cant forget that we did everything in school last time, cant forget tat we studied together last time, cant forget everything with u..i can stand for everything..but i never expect that u will left me without a word. i want to forget, but i cant..how could u been so cruel?leaving without a word..close my eyes, but keep on thinking and thinking. i block my ears, from hearing the new..i dont want to hear anything, but been said tat i m avoiding this fact. dont want anything, jz wan ur back..can u?
crying everyday..at here and yet cant go back.who can understand me? i am trying to smile happily everyday,but still there is a knife inside my heart..i need time to cure myself.

No comments: