Wednesday, October 8, 2008

sigh

wat kind of fren u hv??seems like everything is changing...a best fren to me still a best fren to me??i hope so..but why we re getting less topics to be discussing...playing n fooling wif her?sure i can..but i cant share out my matters with her...maybe i need a fren that can share everything wif me..i can share everything wif tat person..it seems like i hvn meet tat kind of person? how good it can be if i can go back to diploma time??frens keep on changing..from secondary school to coll,from hostel to mu, i hv known alots of frens..but cant last longer..i seldom contact wif hostel fren nowadays..evens my ex-roommate..everyone has their own characteristics....wat kind of frens i hv known?? betrayer.....pretender....n many more...
in coll, quarter of my classmates seem like a stranger to me...seldom talk with them...wat i shud do now??passing day by day,studying n studying..passing this kind of days..alone is a good choice??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alone isn't a way, it how you think what the view of alone....u are not alone, friends is not leave u...have u think this all is come from yourself. good luck