Friday, November 14, 2008

14 nov

jz back from watching madagascar with my housemates at klcc..it was kinda funny, it seems like everyone was laughed from the beginning til the end of the movie..but i was indifferent..i laugh sometimes, but i din laugh all the time..maybe i am not really interesting in cartoon..or there's a reason behind it??
i duno why i hv tat kind of .....i hope i dunhv..jz it want to come, then it will come..izzit really true??..i duno wat's u thinking...i really cant expect so much~i so hate tat i was busy with assignments, courseworks every sem..but now i realize tat i cant be so free too..making me thinking more n more..i dunwan myself to be like tat..
yesterday went to play badminton with my housemates again, trying to smash as many as i can..til hving bodyache today..and this morning my throat is kidding wif me?almost cant talk this morning..luckily my lovely roommate hs made me cool drink, thankz yeah~

No comments: