Friday, July 25, 2008

hope to leave

staring at audit notes..but i cant concentrate,i cant sleep...no need coffee this time~i dono wat the hell is happening to me recently~now is peak time for this sem,all tests and assignments are around this few weeks..feel unenergetic while having classes at coll,awake from gastric pain,headache and.......sth tat i cant ever express out~feel like wana leave this kind of life,leave this kind of place..a fren told me to be optimistic...i m trying to be like tat, but i cant..nothing can make me to think optimisticly..i am trying to think it in right way,mybe there's a barrier in front of me..can i beat it down?a big rock inside heart is really suffering~a housemate helped me to massage jz now, and saying tat he can feels that i m very stressed out recently..cant deny it..next to shoulder is very hard ~~

No comments: