Friday, August 1, 2008

1st of august

Final exam is coming soon~how could the life be on tat period??i wish i can be at sibu now..doin wateva wat i wan, no one disrupt..watching movie or drama to enjoy myself...go to miri to find ahbe..how i wish i can do this now?? having dinner with mum and daddy everyday,hanging out with old friends from hometown..now is week 10, still leave 7 or 8 weeks, then only i can go back home~ahbe,miss u so much~waiting to fool around with u, this girl is my best fren, a fren whom i cant meet coz studying in difference place,but she still understand me so well..so do me. Together with her, i will not hv so many "fan nao" coz she always fool around with me. Once i meet her, she will start joking wif me, playing wif me..i like this kind of friend.
i am a super duper sensitive girl...maybe tat's my personal characteristic..i never deny tat, everyone is busy with their assignments and tests now~so do me..so no time to do other thing~

No comments: