Saturday, August 9, 2008

09/08/08

i hv no idea why u wanna do like tat...fun for u??bro told me not to be so kind..i aso hope tat i wont be so kind..but a gud fren has jz leave u..becus of tat SOB..now another fren's turn to repeat the same things as wat hd happen to "HER" last time..what shud i do??everyone asks me to ignore them...a good fren to u..how re u goin to ignore??they seems like will nvr let me go..what u guys did is nothing to do wif me..cant u jz dun report to me if u guys re quarreling or other things else..i dont need to noe..and dunwan to noe it. eventhough u tell me, but we re in difference places, wat u expect me to do..let me go, i m so tiring of these...
i took a walk at klcc jz now..and think alots of things..if there is nothing special happening, i hv already went to sing k jz now..sorry to u tat we hv broke promise..but wat u said jz now was very hurts...before this , i wanna sing k ..but not goin at last..sigh~

No comments: