Monday, August 11, 2008

trying to think in right way

you have ur first time,i hv mine...everyone hv their owns..depends on how we gonna think of it, gonna face it..first time get the most lowest mark in my test, telling u all tat i m not sad is pretending...sitting at balcony for almost one hour, staring at the condo on the mountain, staring at the construction of building...the first thing i will see the far far away from my place..but forget the most nearest thing...tat is the wall in front of me,..i am wondering why those workers are so brave,standing at the top of the half way constructed condo..they are not scare???how about their familys?maybe they are not scare,but ppls beside them are worrying for them..but no choice..they hav to work in order to gain $$...my parent always assert tat those who do not have education will hv jobs like washing toilet, throwing rubbish and so on..but if they can study,but without $$..who dont want to further their studies? if they can afford to study, but dunwan to study..tat is not a good encouragement..
before a successor is sucessful, they must hv failed before..if there is no barriers in this world..then no one will suffer anymore..
i m trying to make myself to think in right way..a fren asked me to be mature..dun see things too seriously, i will learn...thankz anyway

1 comment:

Wen Lin said...

I like this sentence: one has to undergo failures before one can succeed.
Be mature..i love this advice. I am learning to be mature too. We learn together.Haha