Wednesday, December 17, 2008

18 december 08

it seems like i wasnt a lucky girl...i wont face any health problem when i was in my hometown..but after come to kl..many health problems occur...when i was in diploma and lived inside hostel, i am not tat good in eating spicy foods..but sometimes it seems like there is no many choices for me to choose..especially mamak stall...then after eating those oily and spicy foods, i will run to toilet..the most terribly was when u slept very well and tight in the midnite time, ur stomach starts to pain causing u so suffering...this is wat i was faced last time..then in diploma second year, i was been send to kch to hav a stomach operation.....i remember tat i was been adviced to go to check my body when in kl..but my mum dun allow me to do so..luckily i listen to my mum's advice..coz i gonna go on wif my life in kl with this kind of bad new??n yet the exam was around the corner..i was not trying to avoid from knowing this fact..but the problem is i duno whether i can handle and face this kind of problem in kl..i m nt tat tough and strong girl...i will think alots til affect my studies..
jz now "HE" called me again..talking to me about visiting ah ling..how could u been so dare???still dare to tell me tat u wanna visit her...ah ling is a good fren of mine, but unfortunely she has leave us jz in a sudden which i will never expect..and stun for few days aftering hearing this kind of bad news...reading the letter u send to me, i was really goin insane, speechless and moody til i cant stand any longer,so i say out everything to my roommates and cry...i miss u alots..ah ling....i dunwan to think about it anymore n yet "u" still wanna remind me bout it..u re spoiling my mood..u noe?u cant blame me of unforgiving u..jz tat i really cant forgiv u..hearing from ur call, ur appearance makes me think of her..so pls stop from it...i noe u will read it..jz hope u understand..we was been a good fren before..but after this case..i really duno how to talk to u anymore..i was better off without u..so pls jz let me go....tat's all i want to say..
drinking teh tarik causing me hard to breathe..sis, u re right..i really cant drink so much caffeine..there was a period i never touch teh chi..and nescafe..i really dunlike to drink coffee..but my mum and dad like to drink it..i duno why..jz i will drink it while having exam..coz coffee is only a way for me to fully gain my energy..haha..if not i will fall asleep easily..haha..

No comments: