Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Do not test my patience degrees

my patience is nt tat good as wat u hv expected..i cant read tru ur mind, i cant find out wat is ur intention..i jz hope u wont be so childish, past is dy a past..u cant change anything..i cant force myself to treat u good...i cant make myself to hv 2 faces..i believe u wont want to see it..pls dun involve everyone in this matter..i beg u~i am damn....freaking.....tiring of u...wat u wan to say,jz say to me..dun ask others to say it to me..asking others to scold me?? u hope to get from my responses..n yet u can tell others bout the reason why i didnt go back last time..wat a damn reason u tell bebe..if i can go back, i will find wateva way to go back..wat u did hv made me very frustrating..very hate u...i hv been sad for many many weeks becus of wat u hv did..
bebe, i wont blame u..i noe u like him so much,so u will help him..but it is dy too over...i dunwan to spoil our frenship, i noe u re a very understanding person, in fact, i did ntg wrong..i hv the rights not to explain so much..if u dun believe wat i hv told u, then i no need to explain so much..if i hv been talking to u rudely n angrily last nite, i apologized..i hope u understand..all the rude words u hv said to me last nite really hurts me...u nver treat me like tat b4...sobsob

No comments: