Thursday, January 8, 2009

sickness + exam

sometimes i think negatively....exam period is always like a suffering day for me...yet plus my sickness...really damn freaking tiring of it...nowadays, i can afford to sleep for 5 or 6 hours per day..still i hv to suffer from heart pains everynite..like a old ppl, i cant live without medicine....a person has once requested me to quit my studies,then go back to hometown..i hv walking forward for my career in half way, so i cant let it go..i dunhv tat ability to do so...
everyday i go to lib....til noon time..then go back to continue studying again..repeat and repeat doin the same thing everyday..after exam, i shud be happy..coz cny is coming soon..but i dunhv tat kind of exciting feeling at all..coz i m goin back on 7 of feb...i only can spend my cny time together wif my bros..but nt my parent..this is the first time i m goin to celebrate cny at kl...but nt at grandma house..kinda sad bout it...after finishing exam, i can still directly go back to hometown, but i cant leave my 2 bros here alone..so there's no choice for me....

No comments: