Monday, March 16, 2009

being defeated...

the most results i hv get.....was being defeated this time, jz now father calling n asking, almost crying while talking with him..but he said tat it is dy a fact..so gonna face it, n i only will work til end of this month..luckily my boss let me go..sigh...accounting frens....almost all of them at least failed one sub...duno why..i hv failed my most favourite sub...why why why?but i knew tat i hv nt done well in it..but nt serious til fail..i was almost unconfidence inside exam hall for every subs last time....sorry for letting my parent down...they thought i was joking jz nw..but they din scold me at all..but i hope they did it jz nw..mum asked me to stop working too, last time they put so much pressure on me, put high expectation on me..i was afraid of calling them after checking my results..yet i noe they will call me..but jz waiting for their calls..if last time, surely my mum will scold me,but she did nt scold me this time...god bless me

No comments: