Monday, August 6, 2007

06 july 2007

many things happened these days..i hv brought a software of window vista which only costs 10 dollar at school..can anyone tell me izzit original?i lend to my classmate last time and he told me tat it is not original..i believe him~yesterday i hav been scolded terribly..why?coz i sold it only 10 dollar to my friend..am i stupid?i was so careless and should not be forgiven..honestly, i was shocked last nite..and dunno what to do..i dun dare to go back to my room, so i went to my fren's room..
i was having a terrible stomachache last few days..it was suffering, u noe?i ate nasi lemak last few days,then i suffered from stomachache on the nex day..i really cant eat spicy..what have happened to my stoamach?sensitive?what else can i eat besides spicy food?
i will be very busy on the coming weeks..submission of assignments, small examination,presentation..they come it together..maybe it is a challenge for me to get rid of it.

1 comment:

serembankia said...

that cd key is original but it's a Volume Key License, just that the cd is duplicated. By the way, maybe some of you didn't know. If it's a student edition, it's supposed to be given free, and you don't have to pay a cent for it. SOT is just trying to make money...