Wednesday, August 8, 2007

9 august 2007

TOday is my roommate's birthday..last nite we hav gave her a big surprise..all my buddies and i was hide in the room while she was taking her bath..then she was shocked when saw us inside and yet some of shoes was put inside my room..
i was late to school today because of overslept..i am not goin to eat lunch...why?coz i will go to talipon tonite to eat steamboat..yesterday, i was very sad because of some incident..i hv a bad experience at this beginning of this year, i dunwan to face this situation again..luckily, my parents told me that she is better than yesterday..thankz godness, u giv me a very good present..
i am very confused about my feeling...wat should i do?i dunwan this affects my studies and yet my exam is coming soon...so i decide not to think about it 1st..

No comments: