Monday, August 6, 2007

my blog

i was very boring at hostel..i do not work. Today many new residents check in to our hostel.i hav been awaken by a noisy sound early in the morning and canteen was full today..somebody told me to give good impression to juniors..haha,m i not showing?i bought a new purse today..my lovely purse..Actually there's nothing happening today..i was feeling very boring ..Actually i plan to go to cheras to find my cousin..but i din go at last..why?i cant tell it out here...i was feeling really bad last few days..i was crying yesterday nite..geo called me and asked me wat's wrong wif me..i wish tat i can say all out..i wanna do something to make myself feeling better..i tried to sing as loud as i can,i try to do some cleaning to make myself busy,i try to go shopping,i try to online and chat wif frens,listening to song..but after i go back to my room,my bad feeling comes again....useless..m i useless?who can tell me?who can understand me?who can help me?surely ..everyday, i create strange and sad quotes..some of them asked why dont i create sth more happy...my mind is full of negative things..how to create good quotes?i m trying to change..change my personality..but not changing to bad person..these days, i like to listen to hot and rock songs,but not sentimental...i want to relax myself...i dont want to listen to sentimental songs...i was a bit regretted for not goin back to my hometown..but my parents is coming soon and i dont want to waste money to go back..i hope my parent come faster..

1 comment:

~MoNi~ said...

Hi gal.. Always see your blog address on ur msn shoutout.. Why your life suddenly alot of it like so sad? U always look happy when i see you, plus the time when we first met last year.. You are always so happy. =) Life is beautiful ya. Must enjoy your time in college, it is once in a lifetime!