Tuesday, May 20, 2008

........miss dot girl~

i was with my family last few days..we went to sungei wang,times square, midvalley~not kinda hv tat mood to shoppingl...dono why..mybe of my results hvn release out..so kinda nervous and worrying now~i m not goin back to hometown this time,so they come~i am two kind of person~insider and outsider are totally diff..insider can be pessimistic,outsider can be optimistic..i do not show the real mood of myself~last time when i was in secondary sch, i showed it all out..either i am moody or not moody~now i m no longer like last time..not til tat day, i cant put down a "big rock" in myself~hope my roommates faster come back, i cant be alone~if not,i think alots..i nearly cry while shopping together wif my family at klcc..i hv bought a clothes which cost hundred sth~wow~i like it so much..then bought a formal clothes and a pair of shoes at ts~now sitting at home,onlining everyday, sleeping ,eating everyday~feeling tat there's ntg meaningful in my life..so boring~only hv to wait til nex week,everything will be fine or worse than ever that i hv expected..go wif a way...or lose direction(maybe) guys..u might see me after tat or might not see me after tat..seriously~never joke~.............................................

No comments: