Wednesday, May 21, 2008

police never arrest criminals without the PROOF...if without proof, they cant arrest them..surely they will go to investigate and collect proof before taking actions..so do human's act..the truth is like tat, u got no rights to critisize without looking at real situation..looking at wat's really happening..no judgement please,before u understand the real situation..a person's mood is already on the top, plus the words coming out from your month will be more hurting..i really dunlike it.
recently , i am living my life with nothing interesting, boring and waiting for a important day to come..moody girl~very thankful for u all's advises..but no need to advice me anymore..it is useless..no one can help me now..even my family.i juz hopes this kind of days faster over..no one can really understand wat i m really facing...no one is believing tat i will XXX...i told them tat i m worrying bout my results, they all said surely i will overcome it this time, but for myself..i noe wat i hv did..wat kind of careless i hv made..why m i so worrying this time?i hv no confidence...

No comments: