Friday, May 2, 2008

a careless

a careless will disrupt my future planning~wat to do?i hv no more mood~no more energy to do anything~a happy makan besar and a happy trip is coming soon~how m i goin to treat all my fren?happy smile?sad face?f lost confidence..if it really happens, how m i goin to tell my parent?before this, i was given a advice to a fren..she is very sad and angry~but now i m experiencing wat she has experienced before this..m i useless?i need to be together wif my fren..if i am alone,surely i will think alots of things..i keep on thinking and thinking..sometimes, it is really uncontrollable~alots of frens gave me advice too~one of them told me..no matter how a person is smart, he or she will still fail, no one is perfect in this world..i heard it many times before..maybe it is a bit useful for me..but i m still the same,moody everyday~i wanna do sth in order to hv a relief..but wat i can do is waiting~waiting and waiting~but i only scare tat my emotion will reach the most top and my own limits..i really dunno wat to do after tat~mybe i will make myself drunk..~~~~

No comments: