Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Enough~~no more please

no more please~~i hv overcame so many obstacles..and the last sem is gonna over..some of them gonna leave me..or i gonna leave and move to other place to stay~no more "HURT" in my dictionary please~~hurt ppls and get hurt is really enuf for me~i dunwan to hurt ppl..neither do being hurted...let me go to trip happily~dun let me noe tat really make me so upset~i m tiring of it..For this sem, it shud be a peaceful sem~but everything tat i noe..every decision tat i need to make is damn stressed me out~a unexpected thing tat never happen to my life has occured...having cold war wif a person has occured..i would not like to make myself to giv up~wat will happen in the future might be worse than now..if i giv up now, wat else still i can handle and face in the future?...beg u..dun do tat..

No comments: