Friday, April 25, 2008

.hurt~

hurt hurt hurt????????two persons having same cases and tell me~i cant help them~m i useless?or they will say ,"u cant help me",...then only u urself can help u...test whether u can overcome this matter or not..handle it~wat u will do?cry??cry it out...release it out??find a way to release it out~it takes time..no one hs only happy day, but surely there is sth happening in ur life, u will be sad,but sad for one day,two day..but not forever...everyone hs feelings..not cold hearted...try to imagine..a person's parents has passed away..siblings dunwan to care bout him..he gots no frens, no one care bout him..but now he is a professor..how can he overcome this obstacles? did he ever think of sort of commit suicide? or dunwan to live anymore..there's still alots of ppls suffering outside..did u ever noe? a person wan to die becus of another party~worth or not???there's still other ppls concerning bout u?
walk out of tat door..darkness, walk in another door with a bright sun inside..not a difff thing to do~"voice out very easy , but do it very hard" but did u ever try?

being betrayed..being cheated..being critisized..is not a good feeling..me myself was once betrayed by my fren..me myself even say break up wif my ex-bf.....wat to do???need some time to cure myself

No comments: