Monday, April 14, 2008

exam ??farewell??

exam is coming soon~no study week this time..sigh~need to burn midnite oil this time again~hope all my frens and classmates can pass and overcome this obstacles this time~gambateh~~

u go to ur own choice,i go to my own choice..everyone is goin to their own way.. a fren is still considering whether to further her studies to afa or aac..she always fears if she can pass all the exams and graduate? i think u can..sy..dun worry..then if she pass, she will continue to advance..her roommate will mv out..i will mov out..My will mov out..she asked me how bout me?i really dunno how to answer..i said u come and mov out 2gether wif me or wif sy..she said tat her mum dun allow~honestly, i really feel dunlike to leave her alone at hostel~hope she can convince her mum..

No comments: