Friday, April 11, 2008

last sem~

Diploma in accounting last sem is gonna over..exam is coming soon~time runs very fast, this is a short semester and we are going to graduate soon if everythings go fine~there are alots of matter happening this sem..especially making decision for further studies to advance or go to degree,making decision for moving out from hostel..really very headache of it..LUCKILY my health is still remaining very good..no more stomachache this semester..
Beginning of the semester, i went to genting highland with some of my classmates, we were vry enjoying at tat time, we hv around 8 persons together..we were keep on taking our photos..haha, and "someone" has alots of funny photo..i will laugh loudly when looking at tat photo..so do them~haha..We went to eat sushi king(nice ,yummy), then u guess where we go? we went to sing k and hav our "SECOND ROUND" there, But unfortunately, all of us din finish our foods coz we were very full. we went to have a walk at midnite time, watching "flood" at midnite time..due to our tiredness, all of us were falled asleep when the movie began. After movie, we directly go back to hotel and sleep.The nex day, we went to play in theme park~i hv a good memories on it~

DEcision is arriving~the time i need to make some decision. i need to choose whether to continue to advance or go to degree at utar~AT first, i was lack of confidence, so i choose to further my studies at utar. But a fren asked me that why do i choose this course?a degree is a very common thing in this society. Then i consider and consider again. i choose this course because i wan to challenge myself with ACCA. SO i decide to further to advance but there is an obstacle~ that is " MY MUM" she was worrying about my future, i really appreciate it..but i know wat m i doing, and wat i want actually. She keep on asking me to go to utar, but i dunwan..so there is a conflict btwn us~sigh~~i really dono wat to do at tat time..anyway, she agreed to let me stay here.i was very happy to hear that.
This sem, i was always called as ah nee nee.. ahaha.my another nick~friends always change~why?no forever frens??before tat, i hv 3 good frens at hostel..and very close with them, now become not really close..and one of them..sigh~i really dunno how to say..i seldom contact wif her recently. be4 tat,we used to be very good. one of them is still frenly wif me.coz she is y classmate.
Another course hs organized a trip to redang island, then the organizer invites us to go. so i invite my classmates to go.but alots of them dont want to go coz too expensive. at last, only 8 persons go. others of them are goin to kukup~that's call a class trip? so sad~
Then i am deciding whether to move out or not..mu condo is really a very nice environment to study..so i decide to choose there..but i was a bit she bu de my roommate~my very cute roommate..i hv to choose my roommate or my classmates..hostel life is not bad too~and yet i hv been lived here for 2 years..i wan to change to new environment. i move to mu to live together wif my classmates. and i hv invited " somebody" to live together wif us. i hope we can live happily. my dear roommate..i will come back to hostel if i m free.no worries~
Exam coming soon. i m gonna burn midnite oil again..with my classmates..last sem, appreciate the times we hve..

No comments: