Saturday, April 19, 2008

exam period~

count down~3 days from now to have our first paper, company law.i finish studying it..but cannot remember some "SECS" and "CASES"..sigh~i prefer to understand than memorize ..but we hv no choice..we hv to memorize it. i m very relax this sem..dunno..even some of my frens hv to suffer more than me..they hv to resit all the failed paper before this.i was very pitiful with them...support u guys always..Recently, i spend whole my day at lib everyday~now only jz back from there..i cant study at hostel~becus this pc is infront of me..my hand will be very itchy~( first bad)..so tiring~sleep for only 4 or 5 hrs per day~everyday lack of sleep,energy~hope it over faster~i m gonna move out after exam~it gotta be a busy day~then we plan to hv a "MAKAN BESAR" at my new house?haha..aftertat,we re goin to redang island~oh oh oh~now having exam, but mind keep on thinking of redang~( second bad)wake up wake up...miss nee,miss tay~ahah

No comments: