Friday, April 25, 2008

sigh~

i hav been not talking to my mum for few weeks..she was still angry..i noe..wat i can do?apologize to her..still ........sigh..wat decision i hv made.she was unhappy..not agree. i m gonna be 20 years old..let me make my decision, surely i wont regret after making it..i still need to laugh in front of my frens..pretend ntg happening, if not?do i hv to cry everyday?show out my sad face to my fren everyday?last time i was like tat,but i try not to be like tat anymore..i has hurt someone..sometimes u hurt someone..u urself do not realize it..after u realize it,it shud be late..u hurt anyone b4?dun ever tell me no~sometimes , u hurt a person..how will tat person feel?how will u feel? sth bad doesnt mean ur whole life has done!! giv u an experience,let u learn how re u goin to handle it...this is wat ahling told me last time..i refresh back..a good fren was passed away on mother's day..wat she hv done?she did nothing wrong~she only wanna buy a cake for her mum~but so unluckily~~wat had happen? i was attended her....not really gonna talk bout it..my tears has dropped for filling a glass.............

No comments: