Thursday, May 29, 2008

wat a nervous and happy day for me

finally i can put down a BIG ROCK in my heart..finally i can graduate..before this, i was moody everyday,worrying everyday and everyday.. like passing my day with hopeless and helpless feelings..many of my frens said tat worrying is useless..a fact is sooner goin to be a fact..i ever tried not to be like tat..mybe a person keep on giving me pressure,causing me to be like tat..she was over worrying.
yesterday my roommates told me tat my face was totally black..like gonna killing ppl..then my ex-roommate hs invited me to sing k..very sorry to hear tat ys and yh goin to repeat, might continue or might not..making my mood more down..so i joined them.we took metro bus to there..suddenly my roommate called me and told me tat results already out. by the way, i decide to check after sing k..but i cant wait..very impatient,so i asked her to help me check..waiting and waiting..then she called me 2 times, but the line very lousy..the calls automatically hang up..hearing her voice like very down.i call her finally she tell me that i pass all..i thought she juz wan to make me happy..but it 's a fact.. i nearly wanna jump inside bus..but there's alots of ppls there...alots of my fren hv passed all..wat a happy news for me..

No comments: