Wednesday, February 11, 2009

12/2/09

last night went into my" favourite" consultation room,meeting my beloved uncle(Dr), dad and mum still can talk wif him for half an hour...then how bout me?suffering inside..sigh~i love to come back to hometown, coz of my relaxing time and do wateva i wan..but nt goin to tat place for checking up....i did it for many times before, n there is no way for me to escape after coming back here..last nite spend few hundred for buying my medicine..worse than those old ppls...i asked my bro a que yesterday:" am i troublesome?"then he told me not to worry bout this..n yet i m still tat young, so must cure it now...
u noe wat kind of person i am,something really cant be forced...u said tat u can do anything as long as i go out on tat day, no matter how hard u re trying to do to get my attention, i only can tell u tat it is useless.

No comments: