Thursday, February 5, 2009

listener rather than speaker

if i care for everything, i will be very tiring and annoying..now, i prefer to be a listener more than a speaker...i m nt goin to giv any comments...since very very long time ago, i have been bothered by ur problems...i doesnt mean tat i dunwan to care for u anymore...jz i hav did my part,n yet u dunwan to listen to me, i really duno wat else can i do. i was once scolded by u becos of him before, but i still treat u as my fren. if u did tat to me last time, i am sure tat i will scold and shoot u back, wont even care bout u coz my patience degree wasnt tat good last time and i m no longer tat "jenny"(who was childish,small gas and impatience girl last time and maybe i gonna thankz someone who has made me changed)...u was cried n talked wif me in phone before,then i advice u..u will listen at first,but i think u forget aftertat....i m tiring of u guys' problem..summore involve me in...quarreling becoz of me??it is nt worthwhile to do tat coz of me..if i m tat "BA GUA", i m goin to tell everyone i noe in this world i really dunlike him..so wat hv u scare of??scare tat i will be together wif him one day?u noe i wont..so wat for u keep mentioning about me in front of him?and he keep do sth tat spoils our friendship....i really dun understand....i has once told u tat , u still hv ur good future...something worth living for, someone worth living for, nt worth living for rubbish ppl, nt worth living for rubbish conflicts, childish conflicts....then u will hv a better life...thankz godness if ur parent let u further ur studies at kl last time, so u wont hav to face this kind of problems....please...wake up for urself..nt for others...

No comments: