Friday, February 27, 2009

working day

today is second day of working..so far so good..jz need to wake up early then gonna get ready to be squeezed like "sardin" inside lrt..then when back home, i hv to face same situation..haiz...my bro asked me to reach lrt within 6 to 6.15pm..coz it might not be tat crowded, so i try to do as wat he told me..but it was still a bit crowded, lol~~
i cant live without u...u noe??really cant live without u....uuuuuuuuu..."YOU", sure everyone will ask whether m i falling in love wif someone..my answer for cant living with you is not a person...but is a medicine...my heart was pained again inside my office jz now, my colleagues was shocked.....luckily i did brought my medicine,or else many ppls will kill me..my beloved uncle(Dr) told me tat must always bring it whereever i go...like a "FU"

No comments: