Friday, February 13, 2009

changing

Its getting pretty good lately…. yeah, maybe it is really good,maybe it is nt really good……. i don know whether it’s really what i am looking for but the more i feel that that is my vision, the more i think that i am no longer the girl i am……
If i dont grow up and become mature nw…. i know that in future it will be harder 4 me………. but if i do,….. i m sure going to hate 4 the new me…….or maybe i dy hv become mature without my notice and i hv already used to it but i just donwan to accept it……. many of my friends say that i am mature, plan ahead..yeah, looking at this sound pretty good
i just want to be a simple me………. becus as u started to notice tat urself is growing up, you will started to notice that u will lose the old u….. lose the good times when u donhv to think so much ahead, lose the good times when all u hv to do is eat and sleep and that’s it, lose the good times when u and a bunch of frens laughing at urselves doing silly stuff……….
yeah, i also have argued be4 tat all of this will not change because i will try to keep it… really? when u started to use ur mind to think future, u should notice that u re changing…..

No comments: